|Welcome to Phantom Dynamics!|
Phantom Dynamics offers an array of high-end lighting and audio systems. The products you receive are all brand new and covered by factory warranty by the manufacture. We personally review all manufactures and vendors so that we can provide you with the highest quality products and systems.
P.O. Box 11266
Kalispell, Montana 59901
Office - 406-270-3326 (MT)
Fax - 406-258-0551
Phantom Dynamics is committed to offering excellent customer service.
Given the nature of our products, our inventory is constantly changing. Please visit us again for new and exciting products and specials.
Phantom Dynamics is hosted by Yahoo! Shopping, which features a safe, secure online ordering system.
Phantom Dynamics Design Services
• Site Analysis and Selection
• Pre-Design Services
• Interior Design Services
• Graphic Design
• Furniture Design and Development
Site Analysis and Selection
• Site Strategy and Development
• Site Planning
• Existing Facilities Survey
• Project Scheduling
• Space Schematic and Layouts
• Coordination of all Specialty Consultants
Graphic Design and Direction
• Logo and Signage Design
Interior Design Services
• FF&E (furniture, fixtures & equipment) Design
• SLV (sound, light , laser & video) Design
• Component Fabrication
• Lighting consultation
• Lighting, laser and video design
• Lighting, lasers & sound Programming
• Sound & Audio Design
• Systems integration
• Production design & build-out
We accept the following credit cards and payment types: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, PayPal, Money Orders or Bank Wire Transfers. Your credit card will be charged when your order is ready to be shipped. Sorry No C.O.D's
Please allow 24 - 48 hours to process most orders. All orders will be shipped via FedEx, USPS or UPS Ground services with standard value insurance. For your security and ours, we ask for a signature upon delivery unless otherwise requested.
SPECIAL NOTE: All Special Orders, International Orders, Over Weight Orders, Rush Orders or Large Bulk Orders may have additional shipping charges applied and charged to the customers order depending on shipping conditions - The shipping is calculated using weight only and does not account for the size of the boxes or crates used to ship the orders.
Because of the different box sizes and country shipping restrictions - shipping may need to be up-graded to the next shipping option and the shipping cost will be adjusted to cover any additional shipping charges - Also in most cases Insurance will be applied to the order for protection and the cost of shipping may increased In some cases orders may be shipped directly from the manufacture
PLEASE REMEMBER TO PLACE HOLIDAY ORDERS EARLY TO ALLOW FOR DELIVERY TIME.
Next Day and 2nd Day shipping available upon request. Additional shipping charges may be added to order. We will email or contact you if needed.
(Special Shipping Required) On some of the larger orders or High-End Laser Systems may require SSR shipping option. The shipping charges will be calculated and added to order after order is placed and processed. If the SSR option in not chosen when the order is placed the correct amount for the shipping cost will be adjusted and added to the final cost of the order. SPECIAL NOTE: Some International Orders My Have Restrictions And May Not Allow Lasers To Be Shipped In This Case The Customer Will Receive A E-Mail To Forward A Solution
From time to time the issuing credit card companies for international orders will refuse to verify crucial authorizing requests from PAYMENTECH. In these cases PAYMENTECH can not process the international order. At this point the only way to proceed is to send a secure Bank Wire Transfer. After secure payment is received the order will be processed and shipped to customer. Special Note: All international orders take longer to process and may take a little longer to receive. Also customs my hold up the order a few extra days. Please allow 2-4 days for processing.
(Please contact us for more details - 406-270-3326) For Information About Free Shipping - Click Here!
ORDERING BY MAIL:
To do this, use the online ordering process to generate a quote, which will verify your order, the pricing and the shipping costs. This quote, when printed, will then become your order form.
1. Go shopping as usual and click on the "order button" next to the product(s) that you wish to purchase and add everything to the shopping cart.
2. When you have completed your shopping, click on "check out" button on the order chart to generate a quote for your order.
3. In the order/quote form, verify your order, complete the shipping information, and choose a method of shipping. Then click "continue".
4. A final quote for your order will appear. DO NOT COMPLETE THE REQUEST FOR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION THAT APPEARS UNDER THIS QUOTE. Instead, print this page.
5. THE PRINTED DOCUMENT NOW BECOMES YOUR MAIL-IN ORDER FORM.
6. Before mailing your order form, please make sure that the following information is included: Ship To Address, Phone Number (in case we must contact you about your order), and E-mail Address (so that we can email you a confirmation notice and tracking number for your shipped order).
7. To mail an order, send the printed quote and a money order, made out to Phantom Dynamics.,to the following address:
P.O. Box 11266
Kalispell Montana 59901
We will process your order as soon as we receive it, and email you with a confirmation notice and the package tracking information. If you need any further instructions for this process, or have additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF LASER SALES
Below is the legal language under which products and services are sold by Phantom Dynamics. This is standard material; however, should you have any questions about these terms, please feel free to contact us. email@example.com
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. PRODUCTS AND SERVICES These terms and conditions govern the sale of all products ("Products") and/or services and service deliverables (collectively referred to as "Services") by Phantom Dynamics. ("Seller") and apply notwithstanding any conflicting, contrary or additional terms and conditions in any purchase order or other document or communication ("Purchase Order") from buyer. These terms and conditions may only be waived or modified in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Seller. Neither Seller's acknowledgment of a Purchase Order nor Seller's failure to object to conflicting, contrary or additional terms and conditions in a Purchase Order shall be deemed an acceptance of such terms and conditions or a waiver of the provisions hereof.
2. PROPOSALS OR QUOTATIONS TO GOVERN Seller agrees to provide the Products or Services as described in its proposal or quotation. Prices shall apply for the period specified in the proposal or quotation, or if no period is specified, for thirty (30) days. All orders are subject to acceptance by Seller. Upon acceptance, no order may be canceled or rescheduled without Seller's consent, which consent may be given by Seller in its sole discretion. For Services, Seller may condition acceptance upon Buyer's prior execution of a non-disclosure agreement relating to Seller's confidential information.
3. PAYMENT Buyer shall pay Phantom Dynamics the price(s) stated in the proposal or quotation. Shipping and transportation charges, and applicable taxes, if any, are additional unless otherwise specified in the proposal or quotation. Buyer agrees to submit such financial information from time to time as may be reasonably requested by Seller for the establishment and/or continuation of credit terms. Buyer agrees to pay any and all legal fees associated with payment collection.
4. DELIVERY AND TITLE All shipments of Products by Seller are F.O.B. point of origin and all transportation charges shall be paid by Buyer in addition to the price of the Products. Insurance, if desired, shall be responsibility of Buyer. Subject to Seller's right of stoppage in transit, delivery of the Products to the carrier shall constitute delivery to Buyer and title and risk of loss shall thereupon pass to Buyer. Selection of the carrier and delivery route shall be made by Seller unless specified by Buyer. Seller shall use reasonable efforts to initiate shipment and schedule delivery as close as possible to Buyer's requested delivery dates. Buyer acknowledges that delivery dates provided by Seller are estimates only and that Seller is not liable for failure to deliver on such dates. Seller reserves the right to make deliveries in installments. Delivery of a quantity that varies from the quantity specified shall not relieve Buyer of the obligation to accept delivery and pay for the Products delivered. Delay in delivery of one installment shall not entitle Buyer to cancel other installments.
5. ACCEPTANCE OF PRODUCTS AND PRODUCT RETURNS Inspection and acceptance of Products shall be Buyer's responsibility. Buyer is deemed to have accepted the Products unless written notice of rejection is received by Seller within ten (10) days after delivery of the Products. Buyer waives any right to revoke acceptance thereafter. Buyer shall report any discrepancy in shipment quantity or damage within ten (10) days after delivery. No return of Products shall be accepted by Seller without a Return Material Authorization ("RMA") Number, which may be issued by Seller in its sole discretion. Returned Products must be in original manufacturer's shipping cartons complete with all packing materials. All Products for return shall be returned freight prepaid in the manner specified in the RMA. If returned Products are claimed to be defective, a complete description of the nature of the defect must be included with the returned Products. Products not eligible for return shall be returned to Buyer, freight collect. No refunds will be issued. Credit will be issued to Buyers account at discretion of Seller.
6. FORCE MAJEURE Seller shall not be liable for failure to fulfill its obligations herein or for delays in delivery due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, natural disasters, acts or omissions of other parties, acts or omissions of civil or military authority, Government priorities, changes in law, material shortages, fire, strikes, floods, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, riots, war, acts of terrorism, delays in transportation or inability to obtain labor or materials through its regular sources. Seller's time for performance of any such obligation shall be extended for the time period of such delay or Seller may, at its option, cancel any order or remaining part thereof without liability by giving notice of such cancellation to Buyer.
7. SELLER'S LIMITED WARRANTY FOR PRODUCTS Seller warrants to Buyer that upon delivery to Buyer the Products purchased hereunder shall conform to the applicable manufacturer's specifications for such Products and that any value-added work performed by Seller on such Products shall conform to applicable Buyer's specifications relating to such work. Seller makes no other warranty, express or implied, with respect to the Products. IN PARTICULAR, SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTY RESPECTING THE MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS OR THEIR SUITABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE OR RESPECTING INFRINGEMENT. With respect to Products which do not meet applicable manufacturer's specifications and with respect to value-added work by Seller which does not meet applicable Buyer's specifications, Seller's liability is limited, at Seller's election, to ,(1) repair of such Products, or (2) replacement of such Products; provided, however, that such Products must be returned to Seller, along with acceptable evidence of purchase, within thirty (30) days from date of delivery, transportation charges prepaid. Seller shall transfer to Buyer whatever transferable warranties and indemnities Seller receives from the manufacturer of the Products, including any transferable warranties and indemnities respecting patent infringement.
8. SELLER'S LIMITED WARRANTY FOR SERVICES Seller warrants to Buyer that (a) Services will be performed by qualified personnel in a professional, workmanlike manner, consistent with the prevailing standards of the industry; and (b) it will use commercially reasonable efforts to perform the services in a timely fashion responsive to Client's reasonable requests. Seller makes no other warranty, express or implied, with respect to Services. IN PARTICULAR, SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTY RESPECTING THE SUITABILITY OR FITNESS OF SERVICES FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE OR RESPECTING INFRINGEMENT. In the event of a breach of this warranty, Buyer's sole and exclusive remedy and Seller's sole liability shall be to use its commercially reasonable efforts to correct the error or condition causing breach of this warranty, without additional charge to Client.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES BUYER SHALL NOT IN ANY EVENT BE ENTITLED TO, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION COSTS, REMOVAL AND/OR REINSTALLATION COSTS, REPROCUREMENT COSTS, LOSS OF PROFIT OR REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, PROMOTIONAL OR MANUFACTURING EXPENSES, OVERHEAD, INJURY TO REPUTATION OR LOSS OF CUSTOMERS, EVEN IF SELLER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Buyer's recovery from seller for any claim shall not exceed buyer's purchase price for the product or $5000, whichever is less, giving rise to such claim irrespective of the nature of the claim, whether in contract, tort, warranty, or otherwise. Seller shall not be liable for and buyer shall indemnify, defend and hold seller harmless from any claims based on seller's compliance with buyer's designs, specifications or instructions, or modification of any products by parties other than seller, or use in combination with other products. Buyer assumes all responsibility for product and service selection. Buyer affirms that the performance of the product is affected by many factors unique to their environment, over which Phantom Dynamics has no insight or control, such as bandwidth, connectivity methods, protocols in use, running applications, and so forth. Phantom Dynamics is not an insurer; the buyer ("you") will obtain from an insurer any insurance he/she desire(s). The amount you pay us is based upon the products values or for any services we perform. The limited liability we assume under these sales terms is unrelated to the value of your property or property of others located in your premises. In the event of loss or injury, you agree to look exclusively to your insurer to recover damages. You waive all subrogation and other rights of recovery against us that any insurer or other person may have as a result of paying any claim for loss or injury to any other person. You agree that we and our agents, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates and parent companies are exempt from liability for any loss, damage, injury or other consequence arising directly or indirectly from the services we perform or the systems we provide under this contract.
10. EXPORT CONTROLS The sale, resale or other disposition of Products and any related technology or documentation are subject to the export control laws, regulations and orders of the United States and may be subject to the export and/or import control laws and regulations of other countries. Buyer agrees to comply with all such laws, regulations and orders and acknowledges that it shall not directly or indirectly export any Products to any country to which such export or transmission is restricted or prohibited. Buyer acknowledges its responsibility to obtain any license to export, re-export or import as may be required.
11. GOVERNING LAW; REMEDIES; FORUM SELECTION This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and disputes shall be governed by, the laws of the State of Oregon, excluding any law or principle which would apply the law of any other jurisdiction. Buyer agrees that the courts of the State of California, including the federal courts located in the State of Oregon, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement or its alleged breach, and Seller irrevocably consents to the jurisdiction of those courts. If Buyer fails to make payment when due, Seller may pursue any legal or equitable remedies, in which event Seller shall be entitled to reimbursement of its costs of collection, including reasonable attorneys' fees.
12. GENERAL This Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the terms of the Agreement between the parties and supersedes any and all other prior and contemporaneous negotiations and agreements, whether oral or written, between them relating to its subject matter. This Agreement may not be varied, modified, altered, or amended except in writing, including a purchase order or a change order issued by Seller. Buyer's rights, duties, agreements or obligations hereunder may not be assigned or transferred without the prior written consent of Seller; any attempted or purported assignment shall be void. The obligations of Buyer shall be binding on its successors and assigns. Seller's waiver of any provision of the Agreement, or of any breach or default, shall not be deemed a waiver of any other provision, nor of any other breach or default. Any provision of this Agreement held unenforceable in any jurisdiction shall not affect the remaining provisions of this Agreement in that jurisdiction, nor the validity or enforceability of such provision in any other jurisdiction.
13. TAXES Seller's prices are inclusive of all Federal, state, municipal, or other government excise, sales, use, occupational, gross receipts or like taxes now in force or enacted in the future and, therefore, are subject to an increase by the amount of any such tax. If a certificate of exemption or similar document is applicable to this transaction which will exempt the sale from sales, use, or a similar tax liability, Buyer will obtain such certificate or document and deliver the same to Seller on or before the time the purchase is initiated.
Orders will be sent US Global, USPS EXPRESS or International Air Mail Please allow extra time for foreign delivery due to customs or other factors.
All Special Orders, Rush or Large Bulk Orders may have additional shipping charges applied to order depending on shipping conditions.
can be requested and charges will be added after order has been processed.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS:
Given the nature of our products, we may not always have all items shown in stock. If you order an item that is not readily available, we will notify you via e-mail or phone with the expected shipping date and or order options.
PRICING & INFORMATION:
Phantom Dynamics is not responsible for typographical errors in specifications, pricing or price change due to supplier pricing. Any brand names and logo used are for description purposes only. All brand names shown are all registered trademarks of their respective owner and/or companies.
All returns will need an RA# to be returned, refunded or repaired
Phantom Dynamics offers 100% refund (excluding shipping fee) on all products returned within 30 days from invoice date on UN-OPENED, UN-USED & RE-SALE-ABLE products. There may be 20 - 35% restocking fee on any returned merchandise within the 30 day return period from date of invoice. Re-stocking fee will be determined buy Phantom Dynamics and or the Manufacturer of the product being returned. The return policy is for orders purchase over the Phantom Dynamics web-site only. Special Orders, Custom Orders, Phone Orders. and Large Bulk orders that total 300lbs or more are not refundable.
All returns will be inspected for damage or use and all refunds can be refused if the product is used or damaged and/or the vendor will not accept the product back. Special orders or large concept projects are not refundable and all sales are final. Please insure all orders that are to be returned when mailing for your protection in case of damage during shipping - we can not be held responsible. All Lumalaser Lasers that are built to order and may take a few days, weeks or months to build. All Lumalaser Laser sales are final, however all retain their factory warranty for service, repair or up-grades.
Any special orders that are changed by the customer before delivery will void any special conditions or quantity discounts for the order and all re-stocking fees will apply and any special discounts for the order will revert to the original pricing and shipping added
Customers are responsible to inspect merchandise at time of delivery for any damage and to insure the correct merchandise and or any missing pieces. In the case that a product is broken or damaged during shipment, we ask that you notify us upon receipt (within 10 business days) and we may replace or repair with no cost to you. Phantom Dynamics or any manufacture has the right to " replace or repair depending the circumstances. We will be happy to send you replacement parts if applicable.
Phantom Dynamics reserves the right to inspect all returned merchandise to determine if returned merchandise was mishandled or damaged by incorrect use or improper handling or use and can refuse any return deemed fraudulent, suspicious or destroyed by improper use.
We do not collect sales tax for all orders over state lines. California residents: 8.25% Sales Tax will be added to your order.
FRAUDULENT AND SUSPICIOUS ORDERS:
All fraudulent and suspicious orders will be reported to the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) and proper government agencies. The Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C).
Phantom Dynamics reserves the right to refuse the fulfillment of orders of questionable nature.
Phantom Dynamics is committed to protecting your privacy. All information collected about you is used to process orders. On occasion, we may also use it to share with you new products and special offers. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
Thank you shopping at Phantom Dynamics! We look forward to seeing you again!